Yanjaa is me. I’m an 18 year-old Mongolian girl who is, atm, too busy riding elephants and other cool schtuff in Kenya to be properly editing her “about page”. I travel. I blog. I enjoy scuba-diving, sword-fighting, gymnastics and horseback-riding. I’m also a huge fan of Coca-Cola and the worlds greatest football team that is Barcelona. Oh, and yes – J’adore language-learning.
But this isn’t enough to even begin describing what I love. You’ll get a better picture of me if you understand which accomplishments and experiences I cherish the most:
- Jumped out of a large model atom at 100ms in Brussels, Belgium.
- Broke into the worlds greatest football stadium during the world’s most watched game (El Clásico ’10)
- Accidentally met the greatest footballer of all time in El Prat airport.
- Finally got to live in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Safaried in three five days through Masai Mara game reserve.
- Charmed a boa-snake on Westminster Bridge in London.
- Reverse-bungeed in the Kenyan desert.
- Broke into on of Stockholms coolest buildings and started to randomly sing Moulin Rouge songs…
- Got a marriage proposal from a Kenyan Masaii Warrior (bridal necklace gift included)
- Managed to get backstage to Bruno Mars and Travie McCoy in London.
- Saw my cousin graduate and be the first to take the stage in front of thousands.
- Drew a wonderful kiss that garnered the attention of thousands during my first week of blogging.
- Got my dream camera: The Canon EOS 5D Mark II.
- Lived in Milano, Mallorca, London and Barcelona with three of my dearest friends.
- Was interviewed in Italian TV for a fashion piece… because I dared to wear a bag on my head. Kenyan style.
- Saw 3RUN live.
- Fed squirrels with hot dogs.
- Regained my gymnastic abilities from childhood.